[ポジション] Director, Head of Procurement
- Lead the local procurement team with a team of 6 team members and annual spend up to US$130M
- Lead the local procurement strategy development, stakeholder engagement, sourcing project, savings deliverables and other procurement initiatives.
- Engage with local and regional senior stakeholders.
- Manage and implement the procurement policy, procedure and technology & tools by engaging both internal stakeholders and procurement teams.
- Collaborate closely with the procurement within Asia and partner with North America team as needed.
- Develop sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives.
- Develop and execute a long-term strategy to facilitate improvements for Procurement value propositions
- Ensure the execution of procurement strategies across the firm to ensure consistent and high quality value delivery.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of third-party spend across the company.
- Lead rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and other supporting functions.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Oversee the development and execution of sourcing strategies across all categories within span of control including targets, timelines and resource plans.
- Build market intelligence capabilities within the category management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support strategy development purposes.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions.
- Closely collaborate with Global and Regional procurement teams to drive the key procurement initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor's degree or above (MBA is a plus)
- A minimum 10 years of strategic procurement experiences by leading a team
- Sourcing and supplier management skills
- Experience work in global organization
- Category management skills in IT, Contingency Workforces and Marketing is essential. Other category experiences will be a plus
- Financial Service industry experience will be a plus
Skills & Competencies:
- Procurement and or supplier Management skills
- Strong Analysis capability / Decision making capability
- Strategic thinking capability
- Team building skill
- Change management skill
- Communication skills with internal/external senior stakeholders
- Cooperative attitude
- MS Office (EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint etc)
- Japanese and English (Business level)
9:00am - 5:00pm (フレックスタイム制度有)
Job Function: Purchasing、Finance