Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Food Delivery Company
- Responsible for the Procure to Pay process, engaging with stakeholders and supplier sourcing
- Responsible for handling Small Value Purchase (SVP) and RFQ/RFP processes
- Act as an interface to the Accounting team
- Creates and maintains catalogs (e.g. price, articles, supplier data)
- Ensure that procurement is in compliance with internal policies and processes
- Provides input for continuous improvement of procurement processes and procedures
- Provides meaningful content, updates to employees on the latest developments of processes and procedures from a procurement perspective
- In charge of sharing procurement related information such as new projects, initiatives & updates via internal social communication channels e.g. Workplace & Newsletter
- In charge of conceptualizing internal Procurement Handbook (web based)
- Act as point of contact for procurement related matters & questions in the organization
- Review, compare, analyze and approve products/services before purchasing
- Manage supplier relationship, cost analysis, and complete vendor database on various tech tools.
- Manage company-wide purchasing of assets
- Conduct supply market analysis.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance, according to an appropriate service level agreement on a continuous basis
- Executes sourcing and product cycle plan projects independently
- Ensure timely deliveries and coordinate with the finance team for vendor payments process
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of negotiation tools/techniques and applies them regularly when given opportunities
What We Can Offer You
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- Management team that recognizes top performers, welcome our newbies, and shares a love for good food
- You have at least 4+ years of work experience in procurement and purchasing, or relative field
- You have very strong negotiation and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or Business Management preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalent
- You are driven and ambitious
- You are very proactive and can lead independent projects
- Has the ability to perform root cause analysis and build process flows
- You are very detail-oriented and pay attention to all the steps in the process
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.