Foreign Health Service Company
- Enhance customer satisfaction levels while attaining or exceeding inventory target by placing and expediting orders to suppliers/factories/shipping sites.
- Contribute to business growth as shared services procurement function, which includes all aspects of procurement activities.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of customer requirements and local, company, and government regulations.
- Ensure suppliers/factories/shipping sites meet their delivery commitments so products get us on time in order to achieve the LIFR targets.
- Maintain high level of service related to products availability with timely manner.
- Maintain backorder levels more favorable than the target.
- Communicate with planners, customer service, and sales/marketing orders status of assigned factories/shipping sites and ensure timely deliveries.
- Depending on experience and ability, also perform inventory planning duties for assigned products, such as maintenance of ROPs, setting of safety stock levels, and recommended supply plans for anticipated events.
- Place purchase orders to suppliers timely and ensure all purchase orders are processed without delay and error.
- Obtain and maintain promise/delivery dates from suppliers/factories and ensure that the suppliers perform to the dates that are committed, with the goal of zero past due orders.
- Clean up open POs and close when appropriate.
- Negotiate with suppliers/global planners to expedite orders and/or secure product allocation to attain customers' satisfaction and ensure product availability.
- Work with planning team to take proactive action regards planning and reduce Excess & Obsolete inventory.
- Collaborate with the commercial teams, planners, and factories/suppliers/shipping sites to identify opportunities to optimize inventory and improve service levels.
- Support returns back to factories and shipping locations
- Move around inventory from various physical and virtual locations to ensure inventory is available, protected, or quarantined.
- Raise inventory scrap petition for excess and expired products.
- Create and review operational procedures and manuals periodically.
- Request credit notes for inbound product damages and quality issues.
- Possess advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, E1, SAP and another ERP system.
- Effective internal and external communication skills and exhibits a high level of urgency to resolve issues and matters in a timely manner.
- Ability to work as a team member across departments and divisions.
- Continuous improvement mind and possess the ability to influence others without authority.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong command of the English language and the ability to effectively participate in conference calls with international sites. Good verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- 4-year university degree required.
- 2-5 years of procurement experience required.
- Understanding of international business transactions and cross-border product flow.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.