Global Cloud Related Service Vendor
- Meet with Customers to understand and capture their business context and requirements for monitoring
- Provide second level expertise and coaching to other Engineers on the team
- Provide expert-level technical support to high touch clients
- Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in the tool.
- Define follow-through and action plans to case resolution
- Manage client support cases on a daily basis
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and Internal personnel
- Assist clients in optimizing their use of the application platform via work flow guidance or by identifying automation, proactive monitoring, and integration opportunities
- May require work outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends as this role is an on-call position
- 5-7 years of prior experience in the company Development role
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills engage with our top Customers
- Experience in Customer facing role in Japanese
- Action oriented with strong organizational, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner, and resourceful
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale
- Strong technical aptitude in support of learning the company application and solutions
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with the company CRM, Forec.com, Marketing Cloud, and its technologies is desired
- Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, API, SQL etc.) is required
- Proven experience or expertise in the following: Database and relational data structures; Large scale, multi-tenant production environments; API Programming or Software Development; Software Design Lifecycle
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- Certified Email Marketing Specialist
- CRM domain knowledge
- Previous experience with the company CRM and its technologies
8 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.