※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Pricing Manager
[Salary] 10〜14 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- The objective of this role is to effectively institute & maintain a program of ongoing price performance, strategies and frameworks that results in significant impact to revenue and bottom-line growth in alignment with Executive Leadership and Region and Global Pricing.
- Develops, leads and directs pricing strategy formulation based on the holistic aggregation of global guidance, current price performance, external pricing environment and competitive considerations.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of Japan local pricing strategies and policies, to support the efforts of the company's sales and marketing areas through identifying & assessing financial, & pricing-related opportunities, while striking a balance with Int'l pricing standards.
- Develops and leads the execution of pricing strategic initiatives to address high priority needs that result in improved business performance (market share gain, higher profits, etc.)
- Serves as a strategic advisor to senior Leader(s) by partnering with sales organization, Finance, and Marketing to assure the integrated plus profit maximizing approach to market. Leads process for transfering of Global Pricing guidelines into local price lists & guidelines with Region Franchise Leadership
- Drive leadership projects on global and regional pricing issues/initiatives across franchises.
- Continually monitor, analyze and report insights on relevant payer systems and pricing strategies on a global, regional and country basis (staying up to date in terms of competitors information)
- Must be in strong collaboration with internal functions, oversees annual list price setting, target price setting, and discount budgeting process.
- Develop new business models to maximize effectiveness of portfolio pricing structures and discount budgets
- Lead to implement regular programs to identify potential pricing opportunities and collaborate with Int'l pricing to achieve and provide input on plans to minimize gross-to-net leakage of value in price realization
- Leads and directs the development and use of pricing tools and processes and enforces accountability across the region.
- Act as the bridge between Int'l pricing, finance, local commercial team of marketing, & sales, and Executive Leadership. Lead a program of ongoing financial performance & price evaluation to enable actions leading to pricing effectiveness.
- Provides necessary training for affiliates and input on organizational pricing requirements
- Education (minimum/desirable): MBA/Advanced degree preferred
- 10-12 years of experience in finance (minimum 3 years of finance background required) or experiences in marketing/business development/negotiation strategy team, working in cross-functional teams as a project manager in B2B industries, pricing experience required; leadership of price performance program preferred. Previous experience leading a holistic review of business' pricing and leading implementation. Strong ability to understand, calculate and persuasively present pricing techniques and analytics a must.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Strategic Agility
- Global Business Knowledge
- Influence / Comfort Around Higher Management
- Financial skills / Strong financial acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Cross-Functional Team Management
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Health Care Provider, Project Management