Global Telecommunications Company
- Provide Pre-Sales Technical Solutions / Consultancy and Delivery on security solutions and managed services for our Managed Services customers and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Work with Partners (Principals, System Integrators and Distributors) to deliver end-to-end solutions for corporate customers and negotiate project specific discounts
- Develop the technical design and architecture to achieve resilient and cost effective ICT solutions in order to win proposals or bids/tenders.
- Communicate strengths of the proposals to customers
- Generate Bill of Material for the solution.
- Work with stakeholders and partners to ensure that all aspects of the solution are supportable and relevant costings are included in proposals to customers and that costs are optimized to maximize competitiveness
- Ensure an optimized architecture footprint for future expansion, from an IT and operational perspective, and integrated with communication network
- To ensure high quality ICT documentation (e.g. Statement of Works, customization records, etc) are created for all proposals
- To prepare win / loss analysis for proposals / bids / tenders submitted to facilitate continuous improvement of networks designed
- Deploy, manage and support networking services in LAN, WAN and Internet network infrastructure
- Provide highly skilled technical assistance in completing network deployment and migrations.
- Create supporting documentation for the Network Infrastructure.
- University Degree
- At least 5 years of working experience with Telco / WAN services
- Relevant and expert level industry certification and extensive experience in an ICT Pre-Sales Solutions Architect role.
- Preferably a degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent qualifications with at least 5 years of working experience on security and managed services.
- Preferable to have CISSP and Cisco CCNP certifications
- Experience with Palo Alto / FireEye security products, Cisco / Ruckus Wireless and Riverbed Steelhead
- Strong in Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, DMVPN, IPSEC, GETVPN technologies
- Experienced in multi-level selling and comfortable in influencing CxOs, Contact Center Managers, Telecom Managers, IT Managers, etc
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skill
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new technologies and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skill in English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.