※Native Japanese and business level English is required.
Global IT Company
- Company provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
The Pre-sales and PMO Lead is a key client facing and senior role for company's CEP business and will enable incremental growth for company's SAP business in Japan.
- Working with the local Japan sales team on proactive solutions and on RFI and RFP responses and driving proposal delivery with prospects and clients.
- Working with HQ on joint solutions, RFI and RFP responses.
- Preparing project governing structures and managing client expectations on project delivery
- Managing project Initiations and kick off and transition to a PM. Doubling up as QA in some cases.
- Working with select OEM partners including SAP Japan and Big 4 companies to carve out joint GTM solutions.
- Minimum of 15 years of SAP solution experience either on Japan specific or global deals. Good knowledge of FI-CO & Logistics, S4 HANA functions and ADMS lifecycle. Experience in working directly with SAP Japan will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 life cycles of end to end Project Management in Japan. This experience can be on SAP projects or for any other ERP but SAP is preferred. Also preferred would be S4 HANA solution and project management experience. PMP certification would be an advantage.
- Working experience with Tier 1 Japanese clients with a preferred mix of 50% local and 50% global accounts.
- Prior experience in working with India based delivery and SME teams.
- Preference will be given to people from large Japanese SI's who have handled onsite - offshore projects and a working relationship with India.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.