※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
This critical role is responsible for the development and execution of preferred customer strategy and campaigns to drive the success and growth of the new sales channel its sales performance.
Strong analytical and strategic skills will enable success in this role.
- Develop the new sales channel strategies and business development plans (digital & offline channels) with focusing on defined customer group to broaden product/brand penetration and grow sales.
- Initiate tactics and campaigns to drive high quality product experiences across customer touchpoints and achieve the assigned metrics (revenue, number of new customers, conversion rate, active rate, repeat orders and customer satisfaction and engagement level...etc.).
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to outline the opportunities or campaigns in terms or promotions, brand activities, training or product launches to address the defined customer's expectations and satisfaction.
- Campaigns & projects manage and communicate the schedule and deliverables to all stakeholders involved in the campaigns, to ensure a fully integrated campaign is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide the insights and recommendations based on industry news and trend forecasts and be able to turn them into business opportunities and contribute to metrics.
- Create an environment and communication platforms where customers want to share their inspiring successes or recommendations to our future or potential customers.
- Able to manage budget plan and conduct the post campaign/promotion performance analysis and be able to present the findings, results, and enhancements to leadership teams.
■Skills/Education/Experience: ・Bachelor's degree.
- 2. 5+ years in sales position with proven results in B2B (or top B2C brands) customer marketing or trade marketing domains with solid trade or channel management experiences.
- Strong numerical, financial and business trend analysis skills.
- Customer oriented mindset with excellent self-motivating and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with excellent presentation skills.
- Posses collaborative self-starter behavior and exceptional project management skill set; being comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment but still remains the resilience.
- Be able to influence others to lobby the plans and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence senior leadership.
- Be able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- Expert in Excel, proficient in PowerPoint & Word.
- Good teamwork spirit to co-work with cross teams and other departments to achieve a common goal.
- Proficiency on English communication including writing and speaking. Native Japanese level.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers
- Manual dexterity required.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.