Global Translation Services Company
Provide pre-sales support with responsibilities to include explaining the features and benefits of Globalization Management solutions; comparing it to those of a competitor's products; delivering product presentations to technical and management personnel and communicating with sales and product managers regarding customer needs.
Additional duties will include some or all of the following:
· Handling technical presentations at trade shows and conferences; completing RFI/RFP
· Identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
· Understand, help develop, and deliver ROI and business cases
· Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
· Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current.
· 5 years experience as a Presales Engineer in the Content Management, Configuration Management, Document Management, Globalization Management, or other content/globalization technologies.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
· Ability to understand business processes and business problems
· Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
· Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products
· Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
· Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
· Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
· Ability to develop marketing messages
· Experience selling Globalization enterprise products and solutions
· Knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Unix or Linux
· Strong knowledge of Java, .NET, Web Services, and/or other web and software application technologies
· Experience with developing/architecting global enterprise solutions
· Attendance at conferences and working with Subject Matter Experts, and research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements /Technology and understand where the market is going.
· Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
· Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
· Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
· Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Product Management/Product Development
· Must be willing to travel to client sites (limited basis).
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum|