One of the world's largest cloud service companies
We are looking for a motivated Solutions Consultant to join our extremely talented and collaborative Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting team, who are instrumental to our growth in the region. As a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to our prospective customers by proving how our Platform can bring their digital investments together into an application network, allowing for faster change and innovation.
You will partner closely with Account Executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regards to customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding. Through strong, developed relationships with the client's IT staff and C-Level executives, you will leverage their deep technical expertise to align the client's technical requirements to business outcomes.
What you'll achieve:
- Become certified in our Developer trainings
- Complete our kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Successfully deliver your Self Service asset by end of second quarter
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client's technical requirements and audience
- Develop Proofs of Concept (PoCs) as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Put all the pieces together to "perfect your craft" by closing deals
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.)
- Fluency in Japanese and English languages - writing, listening, and speaking
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Hands on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs is preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.