Global Software Company
Over 4,000 major manufacturers, retailers and logistics companies around the world use our solutions
We are searching for a Solutions Advisor that will be responsible for working with potential customers to determine the customers' business challenges, articulating the value and our capabilities, and developing and presenting our software solutions to achieve our solution preference.
- Lead consultative solution selling sessions with customers and potential customers in the RFP, discovery, solutioning, demonstration, and follow-up phases
- Provide live demonstrations of the our solutions that meets customer's business needs
- Ability to articulate our capabilities to C-level customer audience
- Establish trusted solution advisor role in all aspects of client engagement during the sales process, and be the pursuit-partner with the Sales Executive
- Work closely with overall sales team to deliver comprehensive and integrated solution message to existing and potential customers.
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process
- Build relationship with the customers, that would help in identification of additional opportunities for value creation
- Sell against annual revenue targets for software license, consulting services, and cloud services
- Manage all details associated with establishing our solution preference throughout the entire sales lifecycle process
- Travel is required
- Customize demonstrations / presentations to address prospective client's business needs
- Establish relationships with the key decision makers to facilitate a successful sales outcome
- Provide feedback from field experiences to our product management teams to improve future releases
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5-7 years of presales experience in creating or developing business processes, strategies and philosophies for forecasting and replenishment
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
- Experience with MS Office products include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access is desirable
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above and 6 months or more in duration)
- Deep domain expertise in Supply Chain Planning and Execution applications and business challenges
- Proven sales attainment track record
- Outstanding executive presentation, facilitation, and communication skills
- Strong software technical acumen. Ability to learn new solutions, configure the demos, effectively present those solutions, and explain the value to customers
- Knowledge and understanding of typical distribution supply chain pain points of manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers
- High comfort level and executive presence for presenting our capabilities to senior executives
- Self-learner, self-starter, results-driven attitude
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.