Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Medical Company
Job Description Summary：
Manager, FP&A in charge of Fukushima Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Responsible for financial planning, business/performance analysis, budgeting process management, particularly in the areas of manufacturing and supply chain, and other cross functional projects.
- Primarily accountable for management of product costing and selected accounts of income statement and balance sheet relating to manufacturing/supply chain.
- Provide value added financial information and analysis to the manufacturing/supply chain management, demonstrating close and reliable partnership.
- Support the effective deployment of global/regional finance processes and practices.
- Direct report to Finance Director with dotted-line report to Finance Director, Operations, Greater Asia.
- Supervising a financial analyst in Fukushima
Education and experience：
- Bachelor's Degree, 8+year professional experience including 4+year experience in financial planning and analysis function, particularly plus if it is in the area of manufacturing.
- Experience in the health-care industry with manufacturing function is plus.
Essential Skills and Abilities：
- Analytical skill, good business acumen
- Business level English
- Advanced Excel / PowerPoint / SAP or equivalent
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong sense of teamwork, good interpersonal and communication skill
- Understanding of finance/accounting rules, strong consciousness towards compliance and policy
- Good cross functional project experience and past achievement
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.