Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
One of the world's leading musical instrument manufacturers
*Very good work life balance
- Work proactively with the marketing, sales, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and R&D departments, as well as with executive management, to understand business requirements and identify opportunities where supply chain optimization initiatives can add value
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external partners to facilitate the development and implementation of these initiatives either domestically or globally as required
- Work with Sales, Product, Marketing teams to create a demand forecast for a diverse product line with high volume and volatility and then to convert that forecast into an achievable MPS
- The role will work collaboratively with the Product team, obtaining info on New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) process status, issues, action plans, etc.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work
- Participate in and conduct project meetings and discussions with the Client as required
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Education and/or Certifications and/or Training:
- Required: Bachelor's degree in planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, allocation or replenishment, financial planning or financial analysis experience
Minimum Professional Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, allocation or replenishment, financial planning or financial analysis position
Business Knowledge, Skill Requirements, and Desired Attributes:
- Proven work experience managing a high volume, large SKU base (5,000+)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to be strategic
- Strong communication skills, ability to present complex information/recommendations to terms meaningful to various audiences
- Ability to make quick decisions, at times with limited information and to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP R/3, Logility and SAP Business Warehouse; advanced data mining skills preferred
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proven ability to participate, support and provide appropriate analysis for internal and external executive discussions to drive continuous improvement in business results and processes
- Business level of English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.