Travel Tech Start-Up Company
- Own and create performance marketing plans; define optimal media mix; manage the performance marketing budget; implement and execute performance marketing campaigns; and report performance marketing results
- Responsible for SEM/SEO, display, content marketing, email/messenger marketing and media buying
- Plan, analyze, track, report on and optimize for marketing campaign effectiveness to understand and improve key customer engagement and acquisition metrics
- Develop critical metrics (pricing, campaign data) and dashboard to measure campaign performance, derive actionable insights and tackle issues
- Collaborate with product and data teams across regions to build performance marketing foundations that can forecast the most efficient allocation of paid marketing spend to scale company growth
- Identify improvement opportunities in paid channel growth and efficiency, e.g. account build-out, audience targeting. on all platforms (web, mobile), through performing tests, aligning with other relevant channel owners, e.g. SEO, content and detailing out needs for additional tools (3rd party or in-house)
- Manage the execution of day to day campaign implementations and optimizations, leveraging support of agencies where applicable
- Drive innovative strategies to scale and automate our marketing campaigns
- Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration
- Identify best practices and develop playbooks to drive a consistent best-in-class experience across all channels
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing
- Proven ability to deliver SEM & paid marketing analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment; Managing various keywords and campaigns in a single time setting
- In-depth knowledge of web & app based data & metrics. Proficient in using various tools and willing to adapt and learn new tools as needed. Google Analytics, AdWords, a must
- Must be comfortable with Excel and capable of compiling and analyzing data. Proficient in connecting large data sets from multiple sources, analyzing and interpreting the data to drive business decisions
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, technology or quantitative field
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese & English
- Consistently strives for strong performance; Professional and has a thirst for excellence.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required
- Experience in mobile app traffic acquisition a plus
- Experience in travel industry and/or e-commerce plus.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.