Global automotive company
- Plays a leading role in the management of digital performance with Japan digital media purchase attributing the key results for Japan business and ensuring our Brand compatibility and positioning. Operational responsibility in strategically defining and implementing the necessary performance marketing strategy across digital customer touchpoints with some offline touchpoints for data analysis review.
- It includes the integration of data systems and CRM database for end to end tracking and attribution, while working very closely with other Business Areas for content integration as well as designing users' experience and interface. Lead & guide performance marketing with CRM team for current and future database management strategy (Email Automation, Customer online journey & touchpoints) in accordance of the performance. Accountable in developing and executing overall digital performance strategy for all Japan digital marketing efforts, in owned and paid channels. To ensure a clear view and attribution of all performance in various platforms, while working closely with various COC within JP Marketing team.
- Data driven and continuously enquiring on improving findings while presenting it in clear understandable dashboards information formats for all stakeholders. Predominantly the key leader in planning, managing, devising and implementing any digital improvements towards optimizing our performance.
- Working closely with Line manager in devising performance marketing budget together with performance results and in depth analysis. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- University degree. Business and Marketing major preferred.
- Advanced and good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially powerpoint and excels.
- Able to speak and write Japanese and English.
- 5 years of marketing experience
- At least3 years of experience in Digital marketing
- Experience with website management, familiarity on the difference between Manufacturer website and dealers website.
- Advanced knowledge in all digital marketing aspects - Always on Search, Website, SNS network, performance marketing KPI and measurements.
- Management and coordination of all customer acquisition efforts (PPC, Display, Organic, Referral, social etc)
- Expertise in qualified mobile traffic generation.
- Knowledge in Sales funnel management , Performance marketing
- Experience in Automobile preferred (but not mandatory
- Experience and able to manage, direct, guide agencies.
- Experience in yearly budget allocation and management.
9-11M including bonus.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.