Global Telecommunications Company
- Partner local leadership team to drive HR initiatives that align to business strategy and support the achievement of the organization business objectives
- Accountable for the entire employee life-cycle in the organisation - talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development, organization development & design, career and succession planning, as well as, talent retention
- Foster a culture of employee engagement to reinforce the organization's business strategies and culture for continuous growth and improvement
- Understand the existing HR and people landscape, analyse gaps, develop and implement appropriate HR programs to bridge gaps
- Drives and manages internal communications, and organizational changes ensuring the workforce is informed and engaged
- Actively involves in the organization and talent assessment initiatives, succession planning and key talent development
- Ensure alignment with our Management Rules for hiring and selection processes.
- Employee orientation; induction of new employees ensuring all aspects of employment contracts, legislation, company values, support resources, training and development plans are covered
- Responsible for annual salary review exercise and advise on pay and other remuneration issues
- Co-ordinate the bi-yearly performance review & annual calibration exercise
- Guide people leaders on performance management, coaching, performance & development improvement processes
- Recommend & implement talent attraction, retention & engagement programs
- Ensure Employee Rule Books are up-to-date with the latest employment regulation or review for enhancement
- Implement changes in the Employee Rule Books to ensure it is adhered to by employees
- Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff
- Advises management as a HR business partner and a change agent to roll out organizational change programs
- Ensures compliance with employment-related laws. Represent, or aid in the representation of, the Company on related litigation
- Implement various local, regional and global HR projects as required
- Interpreting and compliance to regulatory concerns; Japan employment legislation
- A degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in full spectrum of HR. Preference will be given to candidates with recruitment knowledge
- Well versed with the local labour regulation and other related regulations
- Working experience in a multi-national company is required
- Self-starter who can "roll-up his/her sleeves" and "hands-on" to deliver result and possesses good business acumen
- Good command (both written and spoken) of Business English and Japanese
Personal Trait Profile:
- Strong consulting skills in business planning and change management
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Well organised, strong analytical skill and resourceful
- Possesses an energetic and lively personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to think through issues and work on corrective actions
- Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to think on your feet
- Comfortable with management of conflict situation and making unpopular decisions
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.