Global cloud computing company
We are seeking a Senior Solution Consultant to work within our Alliances and Channel Solution Consulting organization as part of the APJ Team, based in Tokyo, Japan. This includes pre-sales support, technical product and architecture advice during sales cycles and on-going communication of the latest solutions/capabilities, as well as conveying mindshare to our partner community in an effort to enable them to evolve our solutions, sell effectively to their customers, and extend the value proposition.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience collaborating with Senior IT Leadership and successfully demonstrate the ability to translate corporate strategy/objectives with the applied use of technology in the context of the client's enterprise architecture.
As a Senior Solution Consultant you will:
· Take a lead role in delivering and managing the technical enablement and pre-sales services for our Japan based Partner Ecosystem and their customers.
· Help develop and deliver programs that enable our Partners to demonstrate the value of our IT Service management platform.
· Drive technology strategy within the Partner ecosystem, increase executive mindshare and help build a our IT Service management platform first go to market approach.
· Create long term relationships with the senior partners and industry segments to understand their go to market strategy and support their client pursuits.
· Identify/collaborate on solution development opportunities for market differentiated offerings based on the IT service management platform.
· Promote the training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to the Channel, including on-going updates of platform/application advancements.
· Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance.
· Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
· Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best practices amongst other Solution Consulting team members.
· Travel for Partner, Customer, and team activities.
· 10+ years of Solution Consulting experience
· Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
· Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
· Superb problem solving skills and logical thinking ability
· Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
· Has experience working in a large corporate enterprise, government environments, engaging at the CxO level
· Superior verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English, and facilitation skills
· Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
· Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services:
· IT Strategy and Planning
· IT Operations and Management
· IT Processes
· IT Governance
· IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management
· IT Project Delivery (SDLC)
· Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards)
· Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team
Experience that will help you stand out:
· Experience in business development
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available