Global IT Company
Specialising in the Company's Service Provider market; you will be responsible for defining and developing CSP business across an assigned territory in Japan to build new partner routes to market, increasing monthly recurring revenue and generating overall Company's Service Provider revenue growth. You will utilize existing experience in the hosting, cloud and managed service provider industry and have a solid sales, commercial & technical understanding of associated business models. Gaining and building partner support to develop our services and building relationships at all levels within partners and within company you will be executing against plan to create and drive revenue growth for Japan. You will be passionate about the build side of the job identifying and managing top high potential partners.
- Achieve Quota (inclusive of MRR and ARR) through an assigned territory of existing and new CSP partners, managing forecasts and the execution of key business imperatives
- You will work with existing and new System Integrators, Cloud Solution Providers, Managed Service Providers, ISV's and Distribution Partners to enable, grow and maintain a healthy partner ecosystem for current and future market share
- As partner account manager, you will also be responsible for the identification and recruitment of new partners into the Japanese ecosystem to build net new routes to market across SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise for hosted and managed services.
- Work with Our Service Provider partners to generate new business, including sales enablement, demand generation and supporting the partner's launch and development of company based 'finished Goods and Services'
- Developing and maintaining executive level relationships internal and external to company to support positioning and developing the Our Service Provider markets.
- Able to position and sell company's portfolio against competitive products as well as identifying alignment with complimentary solutions
- Ability to execute on "Solution Selling" of applications, desktops, workspaces and provisioning of these in the Service Provider Market
- Will be leveraged as a managed services and Our Service Provider expert in partner accounts and industry events.
- English & Japanese communication skills *must have
- Bachelor's Degree or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years prior territory sales experience in a high-tech environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer or partner adoption of technology
- Experience working with or for Subscription businesses, Hosting providers, Manage Services &/or Cloud providers
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of time within assigned territory and other locations as required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.