Global Hospitality and Leisure Company
- Design a working structure of the partner guest call centre.
- Establish and monitor KPIs to improve overall partner and guest experience communication via the call centre.
- Manage all partner guest escalation coordination with internal Company Teams.
- Manage communication of all process and product changes, and coordinate training.
- Designing initiatives and coordinating with internal and external teams to enhance partner and guest experience.
- Serves as Company point of contact for functional related aspect with external call centre agency. Partner Guest Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Japanese.
- Has experience in managing large call centre pre and post implementation.
- 7 to 10 of relevant experience of which 5 years of managerial experience.
- Requirement to travel overseas call centre.
- Knowledge of quality management processes to measure customer experience.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Experience in hospitality in preferred.
7.5 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.