Global Software Company
- Responsible for the overall achievement of sales targets
- Generate and accelerate revenue growth as well as develop new opportunities of our Cloud solutions.
- Achieve assigned quarterly revenue targets
- Managing the project including contract to develop cloud service model with partners
- Work closely with channel partners to drive opportunities to closure
- Conduct sales presentation and product demonstration as and when required
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business and requirements
- Good knowledge of market demand in data protection solution and competition
- Collaborate with the marketing team to launch campaigns
- Follow the Sales Process by following-up on high probability leads and maintain knowledge of our offerings
- Enablement of the sales and engineers at the assigned partners with the help of the internal resources
- Other duties as assigned by Channel Sales Director
- Candidate must possess at least a College degree or Post Grad diploma qualification in IT/Sales/Marketing/Business Administration
- At least 3 to 5 years sales and business development experience in Cloud/SaaS/Software Company
- Advanced Japanese (oral and written skills close to that of native speaker)
- Intermediate or higher level of English (read and written skills)
- Strong sales qualifying, email marketing skills, ability to reach prospects creatively, position our products and manage objections
- Understanding of sales process and moving prospects through the pipeline from qualification through to closed sale
- Strong pitching/negotiation skill to develop new service business model (cloud service) with partner and internal counterpart.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce.com
- Track record of successful account management as well as net new account development
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Experience in coordinating and directing internal resources to meet customer requirement
- Experience working with channel partners
- Experience in the enablement of the sales and technical resources of the system integrator in Japan
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.