Global CRM SW Vendor
Our sales team is responsible for successfully selling our value proposition to inbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will consist of small to mid-size companies.
In this role, you will need to:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for our suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- 2-7+ years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of our international department
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Sales training certification is a plus
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.