Global Hospitality & Leisure Related Company
- Provide substantive legal support for the company lawyers as necessary and often directly to all company's businesses and corporate divisions in Japan, and in particular with regard to general corporate, HR, privacy and compliance.
- Drafting, review, interpretation, and administration of legal documents.
- Preparation of memoranda and correspondence.
- Contract negotiation relating to the company businesses and corporate matters in Japan.
- Advise and counsel business members on legal and regulatory issues affecting business in Japan.
- Coordinate with other members of the company's Legal Department as needed (both domestic and international).
- Legal research.
- English-Japanese translation.
- J.D., LL.B., LL.M., or equivalent
- Solid experience and understanding in issues concerning Japanese civil code, corporate/commercial law, employment law, privacy law, and intellectual property law.
- Familiarity and experience with business practices of the Japanese entertainment industry.
- minimum of 3 years of legal experience in law firm or multinational corporate legal department, focused on corporate/commercial and IP practice.
- Native level Japanese language and fluent English ability in negotiating, speaking, drafting and reading.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- 2 years or more of education for or experience of taking national bar exam is a plus.
- Keen analytical insight and strong legal capability.
- Understanding of the legal and business customs and practices of a US-based multinational enterprise.
5Million yen ~ 7.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.