Global Financial Service Company
- Managing the operational elements of the Communications function, including reporting, budget management, planning, compliance, and strategic delivery
- Owning the tracking and reporting of media coverage and impact
- Owning the tracking and reporting of internal coverage and impact
- Providing analytics on media coverage, including competitor analysis, and making recommendations based on the results to the AVP, External Communications on direction and strategy
- Providing analytics on internal coverage and making recommendations based on the results to the AVP, Employee Engagement on direction and strategy
- 5-10 years of experience in media-related roles
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; Master's degree preferred.
- Previous financial services industry experience and knowledge helpful.
- Recognized as a team player who willingly shares knowledge and information with others
- Exercises sound judgment as a communications professional.
- Produces high-quality work at a professional communications level.
- Strong work ethic.
8 Million Yen ~12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.