※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Marketing Innovation Agency
- Drive execution of marketing strategy with emphasis on corporate innovation, as well as develop strategies and tactics to build awareness in the market
- Provide a strong POV on the development of key messaging
- Prepare all written press materials
- Build relationships with industry and non-industry/mainstream media
- Build and maintain a calendar of industry awards and events
- Help organize, promote, and represent the agency at events in partnership with business development
- Assist in preparing materials and coordination of awards entries
- Partner with team to propose and draft thought leadership editorial and presentations
- Produce content for internal communications channels and company social channels
- Oversee media monitoring and tracking
- Update company website with news, events, and press announcements
- Regular reporting on activity
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5+ years experience in Public Relations or B2B Marketing
- Experience handling seminar / webinar for potential clients
- Bilingual - Japanese and English (English = Business or above)
- Media Relationship (Connections with Senden Kaigi etc a plus)
- Understanding of Online Owned Media a plus (Social Channles)
- Able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment and be willing to deal with shifting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - must be a solid writer and presenter
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.