One of the top luxury fashion company
- PR activities with media (printing, web site) / fashion show arrangements
- Celebrities endorsement
- To supervise PR staff
- PR (media and events) experiences in foreign fashion industry
- Fluent in English (TOEIC 800)
- Good PC Skill (MS Excel)
- Education: Required Degree, University Graduate
- Years of Experience: 10 years background in Luxury Fashion PR
- Customer Focused: Focus Corporate employees and external people. Work interdependently with Italian counterpart.
- Innovative Thinking: Innovative idea to optimize the events planning and achieve controlling brand image in line with Prada worldwide strategy.
- Analytical Thinking: Analytical thinking to solve functional related problem
- Judgment/Maturity: Maturity to judge separate functional issue in order to deliver our brand image
- Communication: Effective communication among separate functions, local agencies and outside customers.
- Results oriented: Set the motivation factors to achieve ER goals.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.