Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Leading Retail Company
- Lead Product PR team to optimize brand desirability and awareness in Japanese market
- Establish and maintain close relationship with internal and external stakeholders to gain best exposing opportunities for the brand / products to drive business
- PR Agencies
- Influencers / Opinion Leaders and their management offices
- Event Production Companies
- Plan, propose and execute annual PR strategy and activities in line with Headquarter as well as local merchandising and retail initiatives
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press, opinion leaders, freelance journalists, stylists and others in fashion industry.
- Manage event agencies and PR agencies to execute influencer activities.
- Coach and develop team members with day-to-day operations (sample transactions in the showroom, coordination and negotiation with media).
- Manage product presentations (twice a year) plus occasional product launching events
- Plan and manage PR budget
- PR Manager of other Group companies
- PR Director
- PR Management experience in luxury fashion industry
- Established network with fashion magazines
- Proactive leader with balance of strategic and creative/interpersonal skills
- Language: English (business level), native Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.