Global Luxury Brand
- Translate key commercial initiatives into a comprehensive global digital marketing calendar to include the following areas:
- Social Media
- Online advertising
- Measure and track responses to all digital marketing activity
- Launch global projects on "website" timely and leverage contents to acquire coverage to create buzz
- Translate all texts and press release, which are provided by HQ
- Plan and launch local contents.
- Plan and manage LINE official account in coordination with agency.
- Engage Facebook and Twitter at local level, develop fresh and inspiring content for Facebook, etc.
- Track and analyze effectiveness and create reports
- Main contact for Fresh Networks.
- Online Advertising/Campaign
- Plan strategically and execute advertising or campaign
- Coordinate all online advertising activities or campaign and prepare all artwork
- Track effectiveness & prepare reports for all online advertising and campaign
- Build closer relationship with influencers
- Plan and execute seeding and event
- Assist non-digital PR activities
- Assist team members of the Communications as needed for non-digital PR activities.
・A minimum of 4 years relevant digital marketing experience.
・PARTICULAR SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
・Excellent copy writing skills
・Analytical reporting skills
・Fluent in English and Japanese
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Can handle fast paced environment
- Can be flexible for scope of work
6 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.