※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【30代〜40代前半の方におススメ！/以下必須：英語上級レベル（特にWriting）、Internal PR communication experience】
The Communications Manager will be responsible for bringing Powerful Backing of company to life across colleague communication channels, company owned channels and media in a way that drives meaningful connections and engagement with our colleagues, customers and prospects. Reporting to VP, Corporate Affairs & Communications, the role is focused on leading the company-wide colleague communication strategy and external communications for supporting our merchant and network businesses.
Principal duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop the company wide colleague communication strategies and communicate important management decisions & company strategies to colleagues based in Japan
- Draft colleague communications and create still & video content for our Intranet site
- Produce and facilitate colleague events - virtual and physical events
- Manage colleague communication channels, including email updates, intranet, Slack and internal communication video content platform
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify unique colleague stories and develop engaging content
- Lead external PR effort to support our merchant & network business
- Be responsible for updating a portion of company website to raise a reputation of company as a great employer
- Raise awareness of our enterprise narratives externally and identify opportunities to tell the company's enterprise narratives at speaking engagements or media
- Internal PR communication experience
- Be highly experienced in leading and developing holistic communication strategies. Experience in managing colleague communication at a large organisation is preferable but not mandatory
- Experience with working in communication agency or editorial organisation is a plus
- Have a strong editorial mindset and be natural storyteller and excellent ability to develop narratives and messages
- Must be bilingual and be comfortably write colleague communications both in Japanese and English (英語は特にWritingが必要です)
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, Japanese (native level) and English (business level). Be able to see the world around in global context. International experience is a plus
- Be creative and strategic problem solver, a self-starter and have proven track-records to drive tangible communication results backed up with data & analysis
- Be comfortably pitch stories to publishers and media outlets
- Have to be proactive, flexible and have excellent interpersonal and relationship skill. Must have ability to influence others and be comfortable in communicating at all levels
- Requires maturity to handle highly sensitive and in many cases confidential company information as well as managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage and respond quickly to multiple priorities while driving results and delivery against deadlines. Be calm under pressure
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.