Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
今回のポジションでは同社のPR、社外広報、社内広報、CSRと総合的なPR/広報業務を担当いただきます。担当領域はB2B事業(今伸びている法人カード領域）となります。英語力はビジネスレベル以上で必須で、面接フローの中でアセスメントがあります。伝統的なPRというよりは、キーワードとして「ストーリーテリング能力」および「Data Analysis, literacy」を重視しています。会社から降りてきたメッセージをただプレスリリースとして発信するのではなく、データや事実からインサイトを読み取り、そこから戦略的なストーリーを作り社会に発信できる力を求めています。
The PR Manager will develop and implement external and internal communications strategy. He or she will be responsible for bringing Powerful Backing of our company to life across media and social media in a way that drives meaningful connections and engagement with our customers, prospects and fans. Reporting to VP, Corporate Affairs & Communications, the role is focused on raising the company's presence and reputation in the market and helping businesses achieve their goals.
Principal duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop our Brand Communication strategies and narratives for our commercial payment services to effectively drive initial consideration and relevance of the brand and our services
- Lead the development and execution of our B2B communications
- Collaborate with and manage agency partners & influencers to develop and tell engaging stories
- Support the company and business goals by leading development and implementation of effective PR and social media communications
- Provide strategic communication counsels to senior leaders and proactively seek media and speaking engagement opportunities for them
Corporate Social Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of localized CSR and philanthropic strategies in Japan
- Oversee our philanthropic partners and act as the central point of contact for them
- Lead and manage internal communication strategies to increase colleague engagement across Japan with support from team members in Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Be highly experienced in leading and developing holistic communication strategies. Experience with working in communication agency or editorial organization is a plus
- Have a strong editorial mindset and be natural storyteller and excellent ability to develop narratives and messages
- Must have strong knowledge of media relations as well as experience in social media. Well established media network & contacts are preferable
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, Japanese (native level) and English (business level). Be able to see the world around in global context. International experience is a plus
- Be creative and strategic problem solver, a self-starter and have proven track-records to drive tangible communication results backed up with data & analysis
- Have to be proactive, flexible and have excellent interpersonal and relationship skill. Must have ability to influence others and be comfortable in communicating at all levels
- Requires maturity to handle highly sensitive and in many cases confidential company information as well as managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage and respond quickly to multiple priorities while driving results and delivery against deadlines. Be calm under pressure
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.