※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【30代〜40代前半の方におススメ！/以下必須：ビジネスレベルの英語力、External PR experience (事業会社 or 代理店or 記者 / journalist)】
The Communication Manager will develop and implement external communications strategy for our consumer and brand PR activities. He or she will be responsible for bringing Powerful Backing of company to life across media and social media in a way that drives meaningful connections and engagement with our customers, prospects and fans. Reporting to Director, Corporate Affairs & Communications, the role is focused on raising the company's reputation and brand consideration among existing & prospect customer segments.
Principal duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop our Brand Communication strategies and narratives for our consumer and merchant services for driving initial consideration and relevance of the brand and our services
- Lead the development and execution of our PR and media relations activities for our brand, consumer and merchant businesses
- Collaborate with and manage agency partners & influencers to develop and tell engaging stories
- Work closely with our social media team to deliver robust and effective communications in social media & digital channel
- Support the company and business goals by leading development and implementation of effective PR and media relations activities
- Identify engaging value stories in the company and businesses and pitch stories to media and external stakeholders for generating positive media exposureProvide strategic communication counsels to senior leaders and proactively seek media and speaking engagement opportunities for them
- Identify and nurture trusted relationship with key influential journalists, opinion leaders for delivering robust external communications
- Collaborate with our colleague communication team for developing internal communication stories for our brand, consumer and merchant businesses
- External PR experience (事業会社 or 代理店or 記者 / journalist)
- Be highly experienced in leading and developing holistic communication strategies
- Have a strong editorial mindset and be natural storyteller and excellent ability to develop narratives and messages
- Must have strong knowledge of media relations and social media. Well established media network & contacts are preferable
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, Japanese (native level) and English (business level). Be able to see the world around in global context. International experience is a plus
- Be creative and strategic problem solver, a self-starter and have proven track-records to drive tangible communication results backed up with data & analysis
- Be able to comfortably pitch stories to publishers and media outlets
- Have to be proactive, flexible and have excellent interpersonal and relationship skill. Must have ability to influence others and be comfortable in communicating at all levels
- Understanding and knowledge in brand management & marketing is required
- Working experience in matrix organization, handling multiple requests from various stakeholders (in Japan and global) is preferrable
- Requires maturity to handle highly sensitive and in many cases confidential company information as well as managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage and respond quickly to multiple priorities while driving results and delivery against deadlines. Be calm under pressure
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.