Global Luxury Brand
- Arrangement of press samples for the company and prepare in the showroom
- Correspondence of phone calls, visitors (pick-ups and drop-offs) and e-mail inquiries
- Showroom maintenance (clean-ups, sample displays)
- Sending reports to HQ
- Preparation for press day ; press materials, press release, showroom preparation
- Attend and support events
- Organize all appointments for press presentation and press days
- Acquisition of Editorial
- Image control
- Organizing Sample sale
- More than 2 years of working experience related to press in fashion industry (Luxury brand is a plus)
- Strong and good relationships with editors
- Good knowledge of Retail business, Advertising, media and project management
- Excel skill (use VLOOKUP function, create Pivot Table, etc…) and Power Point for making presentations
- Language: English requirements (for HQ communication), Japanese Native level
- Accurate, Quick thinker, Sensitivity for art, design and colors, Outgoing, proactive personality, ability to communicate well
5 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.