Reporting to Marketing Director and working closely with digital marketing specialist.
This role will have responsibilities for en world’s corporate communications across various communication channels including print media digital media and SNS.
As part of the en group’s Marketing Communication team, you will also be working with PR team of en Japan.
- Develop and execute PR projects and activities in cooperation with digital marketing specialists and the PR team of en Japan.
- Maintain relationships with global and Japanese media relevant with recruitment business.
- Develop and execute corporate communication strategies across digital media and SNS.
- Gather and share information regarding new publication opportunities
- Distribute media materials such as photos and electronic press kits to relevant media for promotion of company updates
- Evaluate and report the performance of the PR projects
- Corporate movie planning
- 3+ experience working for a PR agency or in a similar position
- Strong understanding for PR and social media measurement
- Self-starter, can-do attitude; a problem solver; able to work autonomously; comfortable with strategic planning as well as managing own KPI
- Native Level of Japanese and Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Possession of strong knowledge of new media is a plus