Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Luxury Fashion Brand
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press, opinion leaders, freelance journalists, stylists and others in fashion industry.
- Plan and coordinate editorial opportunities with editors in consideration of local merchandising and retail priorities, arranging all the administrative coordination with accuracy and quality.
- Support product placement towards opinion leaders and influencers.
- Support daily traffic of sample / product leasing transactions and manage showroom samples in collaboration with other team members.
- Coordinate seasonal product presentation events (4 times a year) plus occasional product launch events (ad-hoc).
- Support product placement towards the opinion leaders, influencers.
- Product PR Manager
- Increased responsibility to Events, Corporate PR
- PR Manager of other Group Companies
- Business level English and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- More than 3-7 years of experience in fashion industry, with a strong focus on Men's
- Possesses solid network with editors
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.