※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Playing a key role in Local IT Team, this candidate will contribute to supporting & deploying Front-Office solutions - POS in Japan, which is the regional Solutions well integrated with ERP Platform, BI DataMart as well as central solutions such as CRM and Digital (EC).
Works closely with Key users of Retail Sales and CRM for high-level requirements, will contribute to functional design / testing / support of the Front-Office applications for Japan:
・data integration for Digital & eCommerce Sites
Ideal candidate would have project management & functional knowledge and exposed to POS / CRM solution environment and projects:
・Support day to day for retail team in order to maintain POS solution very smoothly
・Support data integration with CRM and digital solutions as well as ERP
・Understand CRM Multi-Channel Integration (Retail / CRM / EC)
This candidate must have a strong business background & understanding and retail industry.
This candidate works with central/ Regional PCIS (Perfumes & Cosmetics IS organization)/business units to support projects in Japan in a secured and cost-effective way.
- Manage Projects or sub-projects. Maintain project status and related documentation. Coordinate project related activities, including planning timelines, scheduling meetings, coordinating resources, and tracking performance.
- Perform analysis and design. Coordinate meetings and interactions with the business users to define and structure requirements. Participate in the analysis, definition and documentation of requirements. Lead the creation and documentation of detailed solution designs that are in line with the existing technical environment.
- Develop applications. Interact with vendors to convert designs and specifications into computer programs following programming standards and best practices. Create test scenarios and run tests to find errors and confirm that applications meets specifications.
- Test and Document. Perform testing, data migration, cleansing, and review of code of related documentation as required
- Technical production support of applications. Monitor the performance of production applications and provide the necessary support. Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from users regarding errors, problems or questions about programs. Train any required technical support staff to use, test, and support programs. Help structure the technical support of Retail applications
- Program Deployment. Create deployment packages and deployment-related documentation.
- Facilitate the transition of programs from development into production.
- Coordinate with Regional / Central to transfer projects ownership towards local support & maintenance
- Excellent spoken & written Japanese + fluent in English
- Have excellent communication skills, experience working directly with end-users, understanding business & translating requirements into solution, curious, pragmatic and proactive, and the ability to work independently.
- Structured, able to provide regular and consistent reporting
- Understanding of technical environment (MS SQL, BI, etc.), and ability to help structuring technical support
- Very Good functional understanding of retail Business and CRM topics - 1 st experience on Retail projects
- Good design skills - the ability to structure and formalize requirements with key users, and translate into detailed design for vendor quotation and development
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese & English required
- Willing to manage different sub-projects at the same time
- Strong technical skills mixed with very good business understanding in the Front-Office / Digital space and ability to support these business users
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.