※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Oversee day-to-day operations of the Project Management Office (PMO). Plan, coordinate, monitor and implement very complex technical and/or non-technical programs to meet organizational goals.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At our company you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in finance and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
- Builds and provides direction and day-to-day operations to the PMO. The Scope may include technical and/or non-technical programs for a company's segment or division.
- Oversees and provides guidance to the personnel responsible for the organization's portfolio of projects. Defines and develops project / program management best practices, processes and policy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and goals.
- Partners with multi-departmental leadership and other stakeholders to locate opportunities and develop and prioritize projects according to relevant measurement criteria.
- Maintains the efficiency of important aspects of the project management process such as planning, scheduling and budget and risk assessment. Provides executive management with forecasts of available resources and program status.
- Supervises project and program managers to ensure all projects within the scope of the PMO are delivered within defined scope, quality, time, and cost requirements.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Have knowledge of Loan servicing, Syndication, Loan Accounting, Accruals, Payments, Covenants & Collateral.
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry , e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Advanced skill in use of project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools, such as earned value database, audit tools, project repository, including risk, issues and action items database, SLIM Estimate, Metrics and Control, PlanView, Platinum Process Continuum
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Skill in the use of negotiation techniques to reach an agreement when viewpoints vary
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Native Japaneselevel and Business English level))
- Ability to interact effectively with executives at both our company and clients
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.