Innovative SaaS Vendor
The Project Manager (PM) leads one of our Services Delivery cross-functional project teams to manage, design, deploy and maintain Interactive Response Technology (IRT) solutions for randomization and drug supply management in clinical trials.
The ideal candidate is experienced with the design and delivery of software solutions and is energized by solving customer problems and working to exceed their expectations. The PM position is critical to our global expansion and continued success, working with our customers to understand their challenges on a clinical trial and working with the cross-functional team they lead to design and deliver a successful solution. In addition to the delivery and support of our software, the PM will have the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of our products, processes, and people.
Project Manager will:
- Lead a cross-functional project team responsible for the delivery of Interactive Response Technology (IRT) for randomization and drug supply management
- Primary point of contact for the client from contract award through system de-activation and archival, leading status meetings, tracking all open issues or questions, and providing status updates as required
- Lead the client Kick-Off Meeting covering project timelines, delivery, and scope including communication of internal and external expectations
- Supports the specification review meetings internally and externally
- Manage schedule and scope for all projects; track all tasks required to deliver systems on-time for client user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Responsible for the meeting agenda, meeting minutes, and driving completion of action items internally and externally
- Drives team resourcing efforts with support and input from project team members
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the project build and maintenance phase, working with customer care, our management, and business development as needed
- Identify and assist with the implementation of process improvements for the services department
- Assist the product team with the design and development of new features by providing feedback based on client requests and project experience
- Assist with the training of new staff members on our product and processes
- Assist the customer care team (as required) with providing support to system users via the telephone and email
- Delegate tasks to associate project managers
- Travel to client sites to attend meetings and conduct user training sessions
- Perform other related duties as required
- Educated with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and a passion for learning
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Experienced, with a minimum of 4 or more years, in the delivery of IRT/IWR/RTSM solutions or a related Clinical application
- Skilled in leading teams, managing performance, developing staff, mentoring, and making decisions related to hiring and terminating as needed
- Poised, polished and articulate
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environment, and proactively seek out information, knowledge, and opportunities to improve
- Naturally curious, an analytical-thinker, and a resourceful problem-solver
- Savvy with technology and have a knack for understanding customer requirements finding elegant and effective solutions
- A self-starter who is comfortable managing uncertainty and ambiguity
- Aligned with our core values of Service, Passion, Integrity, Curiosity, Excellence, and Inclusion
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.