【職種】 Job Title
Manager of Operations
【会社概要】 Company Summary
Global Financial Payment Company
- This role will lead a group of ~20 employees in Internal Collections as well as Operations team to meet expected levels of productivity & governance along with managing 3rd party Call & Collect and Specialty partners in the region.
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing strategies aimed at maximizing Collections effectiveness and minimizing operational risk.
- Working closely with and under the guidance of the Director of Collections for the region, the incumbent will provide thought leadership on all collection matters, conduct regular reviews to proactively identify trends and take timely actions to mitigate impact to performance.
- Adopt a hands-on approach to drive best in class Collections performance.
- Provide thought leadership and drive initiatives to maximize returns through best-in-class collection economics
- Collaborate with Risk Management, Credit and other functions to develop and implement improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within and outside the department
- Ensure 24 x7 audit readiness, compliance to regulatory & Company norms and work to achieve satisfactory outcomes in audit
- Achieve high levels of employee engagement and motivation
- Lead, coach and develop team members and create an environment that helps attract and retain best in class talent
- Strong experience in credit / collections operations
- Highly developed analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to lead, influence, and contribute at various levels of the business
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proactive, solution oriented approach
- Excellent communications skills, ability to build and leverage relationships
- Ability to drive innovation and change in a fast moving environment
- Native level fluency in Japanese; business level English required
【雇用形態】 Employment Type
【勤務地】 Work Location
Approximately 8 to 10 million JPY
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.