Global Furniture Company
- Customer Care / Service:
- Work with Sales, customers, dealers to ensure all orders entry are processed to meet customer expectation in term of delivery.
- Ensure all expectations from all clients (dealers, online store, retail shop) orders are met, this includes all enquires.
- Conduct warranty process when major issue happens.
- Lead the local team on the day-to-day operations.
- Vendor Management:
- Lead Operations team in 3PL on all operation issues.
- Ensure vendors are well managed in term of delivery with quality that meet our expectation.
- Arrange delivery to client or customers with 3PL
- Ensure all Operations processes in 3PL are followed according to HM standard way of work.
- Ability to manage vendors for all products, ensuring on-time delivery with good quality (Product made / supplied from Japan to other region).
- Inventory Control:
- Monitor and ensure the inventory amount and turns meet the organization target.
- Monthly cycle-count, quarterly stock count / physical count in 3PL warehouse.
- Monitor stock item and work on replenishment
- Work on stock level to ensure safety stock is met and also monitor non-moving or slow-moving stock, to ensure stock level are active, with proposing inventory write-off (Inventory aging report and propose scrap).
- Conduct proper storing and location plan
- Prepare and responsible for all audits (internal and external)
- Create / review documentation for inventory management are, if needed.
- Manage Assets that belong to Operations
- Inter-company and Inter-department communications and work
- Provide cycle count and stock count report to Finance
- HMJ KPI / Metric report
- Collecting / checking invoices from vendor for A/P
- Check freight cost and confirm to Finance (report is sent by HMInc)
- Check vendor for on-hand inventory and confirm to Finance for allocation
- Education and experience
- At least 8 - 10 years' experience in industry/commerce.
- At least 8 years' experience in inventory control, logistics and purchasing, experience working with 3PL will be an added advantage
- Experience in management operations team in a fast pace environment
- Experiences in retail, online and digital environment will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thinks logically and conceptually.
- Able to articulate own thoughts clearly and persuade others.
- Hold a current clean driving license.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Able to relate easily to all levels and all types
- Willing to accept challenges and responsibility for results
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.