Japanese Financial Service Company
- Supporting overseas trade flow, verification, and books and records accuracy of any related trades
- Issuers corporate action management
- Trade confirmation and position reconciliation management
- Trade lifecycle management
- Overseas local brokers and custodian management
- Corporate action input to back office front office system
- Regulatory reporting
- Risk and control to ensure integrity of processes
- Liaison with internal groups (FO, BO, Risk Management, Technology, Legal, Treasury, Compliance etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required
- US, EU, Asia exchange listed product knowledge and more than 3years of operational experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solver and consensus builder
- Ability to research required corporate action and changing exchange rules through local brokers, custodians, Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Good knowledge of overseas equity products and/or various mutual funds
- Ability for English reading and writing comprehension
6 Million Yen ~ 9 Million Yen / Annual
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.