Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Innovative Food Service Company
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- Vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
As Operations Director (Japan), you will report to the Country Manager (Japan). You will take the driving seat and be a key growth driver in the organization. You will lead the overall Operations vertical which encompasses our Logistics and Customer Ops functions!
- As a passionate entrepreneur, you will be empowered to take on full responsibility of the business operations.
- Build, lead and empower the Operations team to drive them to success.
- Maximize our bottom-up approach to ensure we build a competitive advantage with our product.
- Be accountable for some of the most important metrics in the company, including customer NPS, delivery speed, and fleet efficiency.
- Responsible to improve our restaurant operations performance, work hand-in-hand with the Commercial team.
- Proactively propose new strategies to improve our setup to be one step ahead of competitors.
- Find ways to drive Logistics efficiency in the whole country, by defining our geographical setup, incentive schemes and managing our supply/demand relationship.
- Digitalise and automate internal processes across all Operational verticals.
- Strong experience in building and managing teams.
- At least 10 years of work experience in high growth start-ups, e-commerce / tech companies, or management consulting.
- Highly analytical, data-driven and keen eye for process improvement.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - to be able to navigate across a matrix organization with constant change.
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects in a self-structured and well-prioritized way.
- Driver mindset and autonomous.
- Should be able to lead key projects and influence stakeholders.
- Willing to question the status quo when needed.