Global Healthcare Service Company
Examples of Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and independent decision-making ability.
- Anticipate resources needs and allocate resources in alignment with R&D priorities and objectives to ensure timely and accurate execution of clinical trials.
- Resource assignment in alignment with project prioritization based on skills and abilities with in the team.
- Initiate actions in response to multiple/changing demands and priorities on the team.
- Provide workload evaluations to upper management with resource assignments and task assignments for projects.
- Develop a strategy for building and maintaining a high performance team; recruit and selecting candidates through a disciplined selection process.
- Plan and lead staff meetings (identify topics for presentation, arrange speakers, coordinate the location and other amenities, etc...).
- Effectively communicate with and influence relevant stakeholders in and outside the organization.
- Build and maintain relationships with key roles in Japan and across global clinical operations.
- Influence and understand the needs of a wide range of local and global stakeholders in a heavily matrixed environment.
- A minimum of 10 years pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Good understanding of the drug development process.
- Experience in the planning, conduct and management of clinical trials.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical operations and systems.
- A minimum of 5 years study management experience.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English are required
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.