Global IT Company
- Manage a team of up to 15-20 team leaders and an overall operations team of between 220 and 250 employees. The initial scope will include 5 team leaders and about 60 associates.
- Drive client happiness via end to end management of client requirements from the program including but not limited to requirements gathering, scope and capacity management, SLA /KPI compliance, contractual compliance, process integrity, process improvement and change management
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future company leaders including succession planning.
- Drive high quality delivery whilst ensuring productivity targets are met
- Analyze the key nuances of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause of escalations
- 12+ years of overall experience with at least 5 years of experience leading a services organization e.g. customer service, technical troubleshooting, digital marketing, gaming support services, among others in a global environment,
- Handled a team of at least 50+ employees in a services organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Japanese & English, both remotely and face to face.
- Proven evidence of success in operations management, quality management and process improvement
- Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Advanced degree /Master's Degree (Math, statistics, Engineering, Science, Business) from an accredited university with 8+ Years of similar experience.
- MBA from a top tier B-School is a plus.
- Prior experience in a BPO / KPO 3rd party services setup
- Experience working in Global team environment with multiple time zones
- Six Sigma Black belt, PMP or similar certification
10 Million yen ~ 14 Million yen
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.