Global Fragrance Company
Under management supervision, perform delegated managerial responsibilities in various departments of Operations with the objective of gaining the experience and knowledge required to perform managerial duties independently.
- Work in different departments such as manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, purchasing, quality control or engineering to gain perspective.
- Work with and through management to plan and direct the work of the organization as well as to develop and implement actions/projects that improve productivity.
- Use various reports to analyses and Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial actions to manage business situations.
- Help set policies.
- Comply with and pass training program milestones such as e.g. business case presentations, project management deliverables, classroom training tests, lecture reports/minutes.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree within Chemical Engineering, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or Operations support domain (e.g. purchasing, supply chain management)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an Operations environment, including exposure to people management.
- Good knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Basics of financial concepts (e.g. OPEX, CAPEX) and tools (e.g. SAP).
Full time employee
5 Million Yen to 6 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.