Global Global Cosmetics Company
The Online Retail Manager role reports to the Country Manager and Regional Online Retail Manager requires strong leadership with business acumen, problem-solving and non-compromise mindsets to our service offers. This role operates as part of Local Japan Team and also as an extension of Regional Team in Japan for driving the overall online retail experience. It's also the champion for driving the channel growth for meeting the company next 5 years vision in online retail
- Responsible for the P&L and financial performance of the channel
- Responsible for the daily operations of ecommerce
- Countries key person for coordinating various functions and resources to support the growth of the Online Retail
- Manage corporate site health and performance based on key metrics (traffic, conversion, transaction, fraud rate, oos etc.), using ecommerce best practices and site analytics tools and reporting.
- Responsible to lead and manage the Online Customer Service performance with alignment to the brand standards
- Conduct analysis to understand performance drivers by platforms, channels, etc., to uncover improvement opportunities and present recommendations to stakeholders
- Diagnose site issues and raise ticket to relevant teams for timely resolution
- Be the local market expert and go-to person by sharing market and competitor insights with global stakeholders
- Working with Regional Team / Marketing Team to drive the paid search operation
- Explore other marketplace opportunities which fits the brand DNA for driving incremental online business
- Support the digital wholesales business operations in terms of product display, copies and other assets
- University graduate in Marketing, Ecommerce, or Digital Marketing
- 6-8-year experience in Ecommerce, Digital Marketing or Retail & Analytics field
- Prior experience with Hybris or Magento is an advantage
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Tableau, JIRA and spreadsheet skills
- Experience in Google Adword, Google Display Network, Yahoo Ad, Bing Network operations
- Experience for working with luxury brand with passion in beauty products
- Strong sense of brand aesthetics
- Strong ownership and result-oriented person
- Able to build alliance with different stakeholders for executing the online retail initiatives
- Ability to motivate the team for continuous improvement in performance
- Able to manage internal stakeholder's expectations and shows progress
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.