Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Global Cosmetics Company
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical professional who can effectively support to improve online media mix/spend at a group level whilst monitoring site wide analytics to derive insights to support CRM strategy. This position will cover not only top of funnel in terms of acquisition channels but also support existing customer growth, giving an opportunity for this individual to engage in end-to-end customer lifecycle.
Key duties include:
- Leverage media and site analytics to unlock insights that will help improve online sales and media ROI:
- Identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on insights for media, CRM, site analytics
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion A/B tests
- Be the online media lead, partnering with Corporate Marketing to manage the media agency
- Work with Corporate Marketing to analyse Acquisition & CRM campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations based on brand comparisons and A/B testing.
- Be the internal subject matter expert in site analytics but also disseminating data that is easy to comprehend for the team
- Primary source and resource for site analytics
- Define simple key metrics and KPIs to create a dashboard for the team
- Manage regular reporting (weekly and/or monthly) for Online team as necessary
- Work with global / region on key analytics projects, site tagging and omni-channel projects
- English skills reading/writing will be required to communicate with Region
- External intelligence; competitor site benchmarking and market share analysis
- Understand competitor landscape in Japan to identify best practices and areas of opportunities
- University Degree from a reputable university; overseas study (for a year or duration of university education) preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience required in an e-Commerce/Digital environment.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, Demonstrable experience in media & CRM analytics - SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns etc
- Understanding of Japan online media landscape
- Must have strong analytical skills - Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Ability to multi-task, self-starter, proactive
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to simplify complex situations
- Takes initiative and accountability for their actions
- Treats colleagues and stakeholders with respect
- Ability to clearly and confidently articulate themselves orally and in writing
- Analytically minded yet able to extract and articulate key messages
- Japanese native level or fluent proficiency
- English TOEIC700 (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.