Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Discussing the current status of diseases with healthcare professionals including KOLs & nurses, and providing them with a fair balanced exchange of medical and scientific information
- Developing speakers and Speaker slide deck scientifically
- Co-ordinating the development of key strategic scientific communications/publications with KOLs
- Attend, actively support and report on national and international Conferences/Congresses as required and agreed with the Head of Department
- Plan and hold Advisory Board meeting
- Supporting data generation sponsored by not only company but also Investigators initiated Trial (IIT).
Other Relevant Information:
- Regular local and occasional overseas travel
- Training in Paris may be required
- Over 3yrs experience in oncology field
- Tertiary health/science related qualification
- Experience in a similar field MSL based position in the pharmaceutical industry or other relevant work experience such as clinical development or IIT.
- Native Japanese level
- Knowledge of Code of practice and MHLW guideline for activities of drug information in Japan
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- A high science degree, such as Pharmacist, Masters, Ph.D.
- Communication, writing and presentation skills in English (practical skills)
- People management
- Ability to work in teams and autonomously.
- Ability to learn and effectively convey clinical and non-clinical technical information and international scientific/medical publications
9 Million yen ~ 13 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.