※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Our Back-Office Applications Project Manager will report to North Asia Application team manager, and will interface with world-wide IT HQs, regional office, local IT team members, local system users, vendors and Brand business users. The goal of this role will be to leverage technology to meet rapidly changing organizational needs in intercultural and innovative environment. The role requires to be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Project management and application quality management, problem-solving abilities and effective communication skills in English are essential. (Japanese is plus) The role also involves managing multiple local vendors. Very collaborative, working closely not only with IT team members but also with vendors, other shared service departments, Brand users and worldwide/Regional IT teams.
Manage and execute IT activities relating to ERP, Logistics and various store-related applications as a part of back office Shared Service Center servicing variety of group brands and the group holding company in Japan.
- Lead, plan, manage and deliver ERP, Merchandizing, Logistics, Customer Service, and Ecommerce application systems / projects.
- Continuously improve support operations and processes while effectively control costs.
- Manage and control various local vendors especially 3rd party logistics.
- Communicate clearly with Japan business users to understand their requirements as well as world-wide and APAC members in Hong Kong.
- Provide advice and training on systems in responsible areas when necessary.
- Support other team members on day-to-day activities including implementation / supports.
Deep knowledge and experience in ERP, Merchandizing, Logistics, Customer Service area. Both of business and technical. such as
- Data extraction and data relations among other systems
- Data integration, interface management on the logistics flow
- Issue solving and user communication
- Project coordination between HQ IT and local users
- Understanding of business practices in Retail, Logistics and/or Merchandizing.
Strong Technical Expertise
- Experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role in relation to ERP, Ecommerce, and/or Customer service systems
- Basic Knowledge of MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- MS Office 365 (word, excel, power-point, Outlook)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- ERP (i.e. Oracle Retail, SAP, etc.)
- Ecommerce (i.e. Manhattan OMS, etc.)
- BI tools (i.e Microstrategy, etc.)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.