Note: We are unable to consider non-japan residence.
Global Delivery Service Company
- As Offline Marketing Manager you will be one of the pioneers of the launch in Japan, in charge of defining the Offline strategy during all the phases of the business: launch, growth, sustainability
- You'll be highly focused on ATL and BTL strategies, in charge of planning, executing, tracking and optimizing Offline campaigns
- Turn the cities pink! The channels you will be in charge of are: OOH, Flyering, Offline Activations - including events and roadshows - Trade Marketing and Rider branding
- Handle end to end projects efficiently and timely, based on the budget given
- Understand the market, where we can meet our potential target via Offline channels, acquire new customers, drive orders, meet business and growth KPIs
- Coordinate the creation of brand compliant assets, brief creatives, source and bring to life your ideas
- Analyze campaign performance in end-of-campaign reports, with results, key outcomes and learnings
- Work closely across functions and with Regional team to drive Offline Marketing initiatives in Japan
- 5 years+ relevant experience
- Deep understanding of the Japanese media landscape and proven track record of launching successful offline marketing campaigns driving qualified leads in the funnel (ATL and BTL)
- Past experience launching business in new countries is a plus
- You know how to handle processes end to end, keep track of campaigns and manage budget
- Responsible, structured and precise work attitude, with great attention to details. You are familiar with setting-up efficient workflow and processes and work independently
- Proactive can-do attitude, problem solving skills and good team player
- Strong analytical skills, confident user of Excel, Google documents, spreadsheets
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Degree in business, marketing, or a related area
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.