Global IT Start-up Company
- Manage Japan Office Experience and stakeholders communication;
- Monitor office growth and maintain good team vibes;
- Work with project team on culture and office experience planning;
- Responsible to process health and safety related required duties including monthly 'Health & Safety Committee
- Ensure that the company's facilities meet government regulations, environmental, health and security standards.
- Responsible to take lead on the Health and Well being initiatives within the Tokyo office.
- Develops and manages maintenance and emergency programs (emergency response plans, annual budget, etc.) to ensure business continuity
- Take full charge of any office relocation.
- Act as appointed contact vis-à-vis the building's landlord and management office and maintain credible tenant/landlord relations
- Support & manage all existing Operations vendor relationships, communication, contract negotiations, and payments
- "Fire safety Officer (Bousai Kanrisha / 防災管理者) certificate" and/or "Safety Officer (Eisei Kanrisha / 衛生管理者) Certificate" holders (Desirable)
- All ad hoc company activities across the region.
- University graduate;
- More than 6 years' working experience in office administration;
- Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word and Excel;
- Detail oriented and have experience in handling confidential information;
- Strong analytical skills, detail minded and highly organized;
- Ability to work independently, multi-tasking and have strong problem solving skills;
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required;
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones.
5 Million Yen to 6 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.