Global Securities Company
- Working with the Japan Compliance COO to ensure a smooth running of the Tokyo Compliance hub;
- Planning/ designing /implementing tools and processes to assess and improve the efficiency/quality of the Japanese platform's Compliance framework (PDCA cycle);
- Overseeing and driving business analysis of Compliance requirements in Japan; defining functional scopes thereof with stakeholders, business analysts and IT;
- Being accountable and committed towards agreed project budget, timeline and quality;
- Ensuring timeline of the projects is respected and ensure consistency with the overall program whenever needed or requested;
- Proactively communicating and reporting to project stakeholders, locally, regionally or globally, as the case may be;
<Management Reporting and Management Information Systems>
- Assist Japan Compliance COO and Japan Chief Compliance Officer in the preparation of various management reports and deliverables for senior management (Management Meetings, Board of Directors, Territory Compliance Committee, etc.)
- Assist team leaders on the reporting of KPIs to be provided in various deliverables of Japan Compliance (e.g. number of KYC reviews; suitability reviews; gift approvals; etc.).
<Innovation and efficiency>
- Work with the Japan Compliance COO to identify, plan and deliver improvements to operational, IT, budget, staff management and reporting processes for Compliance department;
<Permanent Control framework>
- Help ensure that Compliance continues to contribute to BNP Paribas' Permanent Control framework.
- Support senior Compliance colleagues in the coordination and contribution to various working groups across the APAC region.
- Manage the logistical and administrative aspects of Japan Compliance department.
- Assist in the preparation for the year-end budget and support the implementation of effective cost controls and allocations of costs across all the Compliance teams in Tokyo.
- Logical way of thinking
- Ability to explain/present any issue at appropriate level of the audience
- Self-confidence (independent mindset)
- Ability to learn (curiosity)
- Good communication skills
- Not afraid of asking questions to anyone (incl. seniors, people of other departments), and will report/share information as per necessary.
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Team Player who understands his/her own responsibilities as well as of the whole team
- Ability to prioritize
- Language: Fluent in English a must; Fluent in Japanese desirable (at least Business level) French is a plus
- JSDA Sales Representative level 1 and Internal Control Manager (if not, to be obtained)
- Microsoft Excel skills a must
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Financial industry experience or Consulting experience desirable
- Compliance experience a plus (but not necessary)
- Programming / VBA / Sharepoint Designer experience a plus
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.